Final visit: Enjoy what I learned about Orchard Crest Retirement Community














































































Monday, March 21, 2011

Lunch today.

I was fortunate enough to be able to sit with a past client of mine named Margaret. She is doing well and we enjoyed the chance to catch up. Margaret is very happy at Rockwood and says the staff all take very good care of her needs. I remember when she moved here about 4 years ago and although she was open to the move there was a bit of fear and uncertainty about what life would be like. I have gone to visit her over the years and have been so pleased to see how well she has transitioned into her new life at Rockwood. From the first time I met Margaret until now I have always been so impressed with how she takes such pride in her appearance. Her make up is always perfect and her hair consistently styled in the way she likes. Even today she looks great and she shared with me during our lunch the name of the lady who does her hair at Rockwood. So guess who I am making appointment with to have my hair done! I will let you know how it goes. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment