Final visit: Enjoy what I learned about Orchard Crest Retirement Community














































































Monday, February 28, 2011

One week later...

Wow! It has been one week since my last blog. I so apologize to the wonderful people at Good Sam. I had a few personal issues that came up this week that slowed down the processing of my observations and the videos I accumulated last week. My mom had a major medical issue that I needed to help with and my daughter decided (or maybe I should say my new grandson, Parker)that it was the week for him to be born. All is great now beautiful baby born and mom is on the mend. So now on with the show...

I will be uploading the installments on a daily basis just as if it was happening now. And again I would like everyone at Good Sam to know how I appreciate their warm welcome and how fabulous they all are! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment