Final visit: Enjoy what I learned about Orchard Crest Retirement Community














































































Sunday, August 21, 2011

Final Thoughts from Rockwood South

As I sit here and ponder all I observed and learned during my stay at Rockwood South I realized it felt like a well oiled machine. There was not a single item that did not impress me. The staff shows a true passion for what they do..ask me about the stability of the staff. Most of the management have been here 10 plus years. Alan, the CEO of all three Rockwood campuses has been here for 20 years. Rockwood South boasts a 50 year legacy of outstanding service and caring for the residents who have chosen to live here.

As I strolled the 90 acre campus it seemed there was not a flower out of place. Everything was beautifully landscaped and is all done by the staff who clearly take pride in their jobs.
The south campus features 165 homes. The tower for the independent residents, assisted living and dementia is home to 400 folks. I was so pleased to see this community that welcomed me and happily showed me with great pride their lovely homes.

It is clear to me and anyone who spends time here that a feeling of excellence in every aspect of this lovely community is fostered by staff and residents a like. They opened their arms to me and I can't thank them enough for all the special efforts they took with my stay. You owe it to yourself to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment