Final visit: Enjoy what I learned about Orchard Crest Retirement Community














































































Sunday, September 18, 2011

Final Thoughts from The Waterford

After spending a week with the folks at The Waterford I am struck with one revealing word LOVE. What I felt was a true sense of love for the residents who live at The Waterford and also the love each staff member shows the residents who they care for.  In addition to this I felt the love the staff has for their jobs. I spoke to so many staff members who shared with me how honored they are to be working at The Waterford.  This was displayed from the wonderful severs in the dining hall to Kelly one of the housekeepers all the way up to Jeff the CEO. Time and time again I heard what a great place The Waterford is for working. It really is a community of workers who serve with a servant’s heart and residents who gratefully accept this gift of love.
I highly recommend The Waterford Touchmark.  Now sit back and watch this video of Jeff 's thoughts as to why The Waterford is a wonderful community.

No comments:

Post a Comment