Final visit: Enjoy what I learned about Orchard Crest Retirement Community














































































Monday, September 19, 2011

First Night at Broadway Court Estates

I was welcomed here with a tour and an introduction to many of the staff members; many of whom I will be talking with this week. I was very impressed with the facility and all the amenties that are here in the 118 room community.  As always I will be talking with key people here as well as some residents in an effort to discover what life is like here.

The short video I have attached shows the room I am lucky enough to be staying in with Willie. The one thing I did not mention in the video is the room has its own washer and dryer. This is a wonderful feature as many of the communties I have stayed in do not. Please watch the video and imagine how now it would be to live in an apartment like this. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment