Final visit: Enjoy what I learned about Orchard Crest Retirement Community














































































Sunday, November 20, 2011

Introduction to Riverview Retirement Community

I spent a week with the wonderful folks at Riverview Retirement Community. While I was there I shot several videos of the grounds and the community. The following 3 videos display a beginning glimpse into live here at Riverview Community.
Below is a short video of the garden area. This area is a wonderful safe place for all the residents to enjoy. It is fenced and has access to all areas of the community.
This video shows a bit of the Terrace and the common areas.

Stay tuned for further updates about my stay at this wonderful community.

1 comment:

  1. wow, thats really nice. I love the garden and the pond is to die for!! My husband and I are actively looking into living in a CCRC in our area. We both just retired, him from the postal service and me a librarian, and we want to have a safe community with an abundance of amenities. We try to stay active and sharp, so that's also something we're looking into.

    But great post, the videos were well done.
    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete