Final visit: Enjoy what I learned about Orchard Crest Retirement Community














































































Monday, November 28, 2011

Let's talk turkey!



I feel it is appropriate to talk about food since we are right in the middle of the holiday season. What better time to talk "turkey"! No discussion would be complete with out me sharing with you my thoughts about the dining experience I had during my stay at Riverview Retirement Community. Of all the places I stayed this year I think Riverview ranks very close to the top in both the food served and the service given. Each day I was delighted to see a fresh breakfast bar and salad bars at both lunch and dinner. They were all full of various items that were fresh and enjoyable. In addition to this choice there were always multiple entrees available on the menu. I was  fortunate to sit at several tables during my stay and each table had warm wonderful people to enjoy my meal with. These folks many having lived here for upwards of 10+ years could not say enough of the ease of their life at Riverview.

As I mentioned Riverview ranks high on my list of dining choices and much of the praise must be placed on Pete, the Executive Chef. Pete, who has enjoyed a 30 year tenure at his post oversees a staff of truly caring professionals who daily serve their residents with love and care. I can not say enough of this well oiled machine and the folks that work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment