Final visit: Enjoy what I learned about Orchard Crest Retirement Community














































































Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day Two: Rockwood South Hill Campus

Another wonderful day at this community. So many things to share and so many wonderful people I have met. I will have more to post at a later date, but for now here are two videos. This first is from Brenda who is the Wellness Director. This woman has a true passion to help the residents here live the best life they can. She does this with a series of programs she has developed and she shares some insights in this video.



This second video is from a lady at met who lives in the community. She lives in one of the homes and shares how she feels about this wonderful community. I will be writing more about the private homes and the different levels of care here at Rockwood South Hill in a later blog. For now here is Sue...


I hope you enjoy these videos and learn some of the unique amenities available here at Rockwood South Hill. Tomorrow I will be speaking with Kim, the activity director and her how she goes about her day. Stay tuned to see what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment