Final visit: Enjoy what I learned about Orchard Crest Retirement Community














































































Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kim, the Activity Director at Rockwood South Hill

Here is an enlightening video with Kim. She does an amazing job in her role at Rockwood South Hill. Listening to her and learning about her passion for the folks at Rockwood it is no wonder she captivates the residents. Rockwood South Hill has an unbelievable high rate of participation in all the activities.

I spent an hour one afternoon in the main lobby with a dozen folks playing Mind Aerobics. After feeling like I was being challenged mentally I soon realized once again how sharp the residents are here at Rockwood South Hill. They had the answers to the mind teasers long before I did. Kept me on my toes.

Now sit back and listen to Kim share why she loves what she does so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment