Final visit: Enjoy what I learned about Orchard Crest Retirement Community














































































Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day two...Blackout Bingo

I came so close to winning the blackout bingo but it was a no go...one of the other 30 participants beat  me out. There was plenty of fun and energy around. Just one of the many activities they have here for all the residents to keep them both mentally and physically active. Tomorrow I will be talking  with Daphne the Activity Director who openly shared with me her passion and love for her job. I will sit down with her and discuss her philosophy about the activities Moran Vista has available. Watch for this video update. 
At the end of day two I see even more clearly how close this community feels about each other.I believe they are bound together by both a genuine caring for the comfort and safety of the others but also because as many shared with me today a true feeling of family. Over and over again people shared with me how they feel that Moran Vista is just like "another" family. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment